Posted: 4th February 2020
Location: Greater London
Specialism: General Nuclear Medicine
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,264 - £44,661
This is a full-time role working 37.5hrs per week to work Monday – Friday with a variety of shift patterns depending on clinical need.
The attractive and competitive salary for this role is between £40,264 – £44,661 (dependent upon skills and experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Skillfully provide accurate diagnostic imaging services
• Achieve and maintain high standards of practice within all areas of the department
• Comply with legislative and hospital policies and procedure, ensuring patient safety- particularly relating to Radiation Protection for both adult and paediatric patients
• Practice a high level of customer care
• Work within a multi-disciplinary team to maximise clinical efficiency
• To rotate between areas/modalities as required
• To maintain accurate examination records and archived images
• To assist with patient bookings and administrative duties where necessary
• Support departmental audits in accordance with clinical governance policies
Skills & Experience
• Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in Radiography/Medical Radiations
• HCPC or RCT registered
• Competent in Nuclear Medicine and/or PET/CT
• Broad knowledge of Nuclear Medicine imaging techniques is essential
• Experience is PET/CT is desirable
• For Radiographers: Competent in CT
Complete our online Registration Form & upload all your compliance documentation.
One of our experienced recruiters will call or email you to discuss potential work opportunities.
We will assess your details and put you forward for suitable roles.
You start work! Remember the quicker you can get all your compliance documents in place the quicker we can find you the perfect role!