Posted: 10th October 2020
Location: South East England
Specialism: General Radiography
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £32,000
We are looking for an experienced general radiographer to join a small team in Chichester The department comprises of one general / fluoroscopy room with digital cassettes. OPG machine An image intensifier A mobile x-ray unit. One ultrasound room Our CT and MRI service is supplied by a 3rd party provider
The department is open Monday to Friday, 08.00- 20.30 (or close of clinic- whichever is later). There is are Saturday morning clinics/theatre on occasions There is a requirement to be part of the on- call rotation.
Responsibilities of a Radiographer
• Delivering a high-quality diagnostic imaging service within the department, on the ward and in theatre.
• Working with leading practitioners and experiencing new practices.
• To input into departmental policies and procedures.
• Supervising and developing more junior staff members.
• Providing a service of the highest quality, delivered with sensitivity and compassion.
• Provide admin support as required.
• Participate in the QA testing of the equipment. Our Ideal Radiographer will have:
• A BSC degree in diagnostic radiography or equivalent to meet the registration requirements of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
• Post registration UK experience relevant to the role.
• A postgraduate qualification in an area of specialization.
• Radiation Protection Supervisor training and/ or qualification are desirable.
• High levels of technical knowledge and the ability to work quickly and accurately, with a great eye for detail.
• A caring nature – to see each patient as an individual and carry out this role with understanding and empathy. The Benefits In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include;
• 25 days’ annual holiday (increasing with service)
• Gym membership,
• Private healthcare
• A range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
• Free on-site parking Salary – up to £32,000 per annum
Complete our online Registration Form & upload all your compliance documentation.
One of our experienced recruiters will call or email you to discuss potential work opportunities.
We will assess your details and put you forward for suitable roles.
You start work! Remember the quicker you can get all your compliance documents in place the quicker we can find you the perfect role!