Posted: 10th February 2020
Location: South West England
Specialism: General Radiography
Job Type: Permanent
Our Client is currently looking for a qualified radiographer to fill a full time role (37.5hrs) in a busy radiology department . The department operates from 8.30am – 20:00 on most days so there is some requirement to be flexible over working hours and the necessity to work some weekends for Out Patient clinics and Theatre lists. However, personal circumstances will also be taken into account for any individual who wishes to consider applying for the post
Ideally you will be an experienced radiographer who possesses highly developed knowledge and experience of radiographic techniques but newly qualified radiographers are encouraged to apply.
Requirements of the Radiographer:
BSc Radiography or Equivalent e.g. DCR(R)
Member of an appropriate professional body with valid registration e.g. HCPC
In return we offer:
• Salary negotiable and dependent upon skills and qualifications + enhancements for unsocial hours and on-call
• 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Ongoing training and development via the Ramsay Academy
• Free parking & subsidised staff restaurant
• Beautiful surroundings and a friendly supportive environment
Complete our online Registration Form & upload all your compliance documentation.
One of our experienced recruiters will call or email you to discuss potential work opportunities.
We will assess your details and put you forward for suitable roles.
You start work! Remember the quicker you can get all your compliance documents in place the quicker we can find you the perfect role!