Posted: 28th April 2021
Specialism: General Radiography
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40k to £45k
What you’ll bring with you
• HCPC registered as a member of the Society of Radiographers.
• Mammography Certified with X-ray experience
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Passion to deliver high quality diagnostic services
• Contributory pension scheme
• Attractive enhancement rates for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
• 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
• Flexible shift options
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Free uniform
• Access to our employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Free DBS checking
• Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
Complete our online Registration Form & upload all your compliance documentation.
One of our experienced recruiters will call or email you to discuss potential work opportunities.
We will assess your details and put you forward for suitable roles.
You start work! Remember the quicker you can get all your compliance documents in place the quicker we can find you the perfect role!