Posted: 16th February 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Band 6/7
• If you take pride in your job and wish to utilise all of your radiographic skills to craft the very best possible images from our scanner then this could be the job for you.
• The unit has a Paramed Open & Upright MRI scanner & performs MSK & Neuro imaging for both the NHS & private market.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• To be an active member of the MRI radiography team and assist in the day to day management and quality of the MRI imaging service
• To assist in the design and implementation of improved imaging protocols
Be patient focused at all times by maintaining a high standard of customer care and comfort
• Adhere to the principles contained in Safety Guidelines for Magnetic Resonance Imaging Equipment in Clinical Use and Departmental Local Rules
• Ensure confidentiality of all sensitive data including the RISPACS system
• Flexible, imaginative and hard working
• Passion for detail and delivering excellent service
• Self-starter with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a small team
• Desire and enthusiasm to become a world leader in open and upright MRI imaging
Qualifications and training
• Qualified radiographer:
• Experience in MRI, preferably MSK
• Full HCPC registration
Complete our online Registration Form & upload all your compliance documentation.
One of our experienced recruiters will call or email you to discuss potential work opportunities.
We will assess your details and put you forward for suitable roles.
You start work! Remember the quicker you can get all your compliance documents in place the quicker we can find you the perfect role!