Posted: 16th June 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £39,902 - £46,552
As Senior 1 cross-sectional Radiographer provide a customer focused high quality diagnostic Radiography service to our patients and service users; undertaking and performing all procedures.
This is a full time role working 37.5hrs per week. The successful candidate will also be expected to participate in the on-call and week rota.
The attractive and competitive salary for this role is between £39,902 – £46,552 and will be dependent upon skills and experience. This role is equivalent to an experienced NHS band 6 – 7.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Provide a radiological service within a range of modalities
· Work closely with the Radiologists and Consultants in setting up policies and protocols for all imaging and patient pathways
· Identify improvements on an ongoing basis and oversee the implementation of such improvements as agreed with the line manager
· Assist the day to day running of the Radiology/CT/MRI service
· Assist with patient bookings and administrative duties where necessary, ensuring verified radiologist reports are delivered in a timely manner
· Assist with staff orientation and training
Skills & Experience
· HCPC registered
· Knowledge of processes and procedures in CT , if you have MRI this will be beneficial.
If wanting more information please email rosemary at rosemary@jenniereeves,co.uk or apply above.
Complete our online Registration Form & upload all your compliance documentation.
One of our experienced recruiters will call or email you to discuss potential work opportunities.
We will assess your details and put you forward for suitable roles.
You start work! Remember the quicker you can get all your compliance documents in place the quicker we can find you the perfect role!